Terms & Conditions
By participating in a class with us you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. That I am participating in a Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered session offered by Zendrift during
which I will receive information / instruction about Yoga and/or Pilates. I recognize that Yoga and/or Pilates may require some physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and/or hazards
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in
the Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered Yoga and/or Pilates session. I certify that I am physically fit and I have no medical
condition, which would prevent my full participation in the Class, Workshop or Pre-registered Yoga and/or Pilates
3. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might
incur as a result of participating in any Yoga and/or Pilates program with Zendrift, including hot or warm temperature classes.
4. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim that I may have against Zendrift, its instructors and
staff, and its owners, for any injury, death or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in a Class, Workshop or Pre-registered Yoga and/or Pilates session with Zendrift; including loss that may be caused by the
negligence of the released party.
5. I release and discharge Zendrift, its owners, staff and its instructors from any and all liability, claim, demand
or action that I may have related to the loss, theft or damage of any of my personal property while
participating in a Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered Yoga and/or Pilates session offered by Zendrift.
6. I, my heirs or legal representatives, forever release, waive, discharge and covenant negligence or other acts.
In participating in a Class, Workshop, or Pre-registered session offered by Zendrift I have agreed to the above terms and conditions and fully understand its contents. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above. If participants are under the age of 18 their legal guardian agrees the these terms of the minors behalf.